Affiliated, Visiting & Emeritus Faculty
You are here
- CHEN Zhihong, Adjunct Associate Professor, History.
- Stephanie H. Divo, Director of Chinese IMPAC, Asian Studies.
- Matthew Evangelista, the President White Professor of History and Political Science, Government.
- Magnus Fiskesjö, Associate Professor, Anthropology.
- T. J. Hinrichs, Associate Professor, History.
- Peter J. Katzenstein, the Walter S. Carpenter, Jr. Professor of International Studies, Government.
- Jonathan Kirshner, Professor, Government, and Director of the Judith Reppy Institute for Peace and Conflict Stuides.
- J. V. Koschmann, Professor, History.
- Sarosh Kuruvilla, Professor of Industrial Relations, Asian Studies and Public Affairs.
- Dong Lai, Professor of Astronomy.
- Xin Gen Lei, Professor of Molecular Nutrition, Department of Animal Science.
- Thomas P. Lyons, Professor, Economics.
- Robin McNeal, Associate Professor, Chinese History, Language and Literature, Asian Studies.
- Richard Miller, Professor in the Philosophy Department at Cornell University and Director of the Program on Ethics and Public Life.
- Victor Nee, the Goldwin Smith Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for the Study of Economy and Society, Sociology.
- An-yi Pan, Associate Professor, Department of History of Art.
- M. Elizabeth Sanders, Professor, Government.
- David Silbey, Associate Director of the Cornell in Washington program and a senior lecturer at Cornell.
- Eric Tagliacozzo, Associate Professor, History.
- Keith Weller Taylor, Professor and Chair, Asian Studies.
- YU Xingzhong, the Anthony W. and Lulu C. Wang Professor in Chinese Law, Cornell Law School.
- ZHENG Liren, Curator of the Charles W. Wason Collection on East Asia and Adjunct Assistant Professor, Asian Studies.
Weiqing Su George (苏卫清), Lecturer, Chinese Language.
Frances Yufen Lee Mehta (李玉芬), Senior Lecturer, Chinese Language.
Qiuyun Felicia Teng (腾秋耘), Senior Lecturer, Chinese Language.
Li Yun (李耘)，Lecturer and Head Teacher for CAPS and IMPAC at Peking University.
Wang Chunyang (王春杨)，Chinese instructor for CAPS and IMPAC at Peking University.
Washington, D.C. 华盛顿
LI Lu, Chinese Instructor for CAPS
Jian Chen, Hu Shih Professor Emeritus, History and China-US Relations
Sherman Cochran, Hu Shih Professor Emeritus, Chinese History
Edward M. Gunn, Jr., Professor Emeritus, Modern Chinese Literature, Asian Studies